Saturday 6 August 2011

VEGAN skin care



Model, actress, designer, activist and vegetarian, Christie Brinkley is set to launch her skin care line, Christie Brinkley Skin Care, this year. The range offers a daytime regime as well as nighttime products which is said to repair damage and fight wrinkles.


Christie Brinkley Skin Care is 100% Natural, vegan and cruelty-free.


Apparently Christie has worked with former L'Oreal executives and other industry insiders to create this vegan range.


"This is not just another celebrity endorsed skin care line. I founded the company and have taken great time and care to bring together the beauty secrets that I personally believe have helped me maintain my youthful appearance throughout the decades. To do so, I enlisted a world class team, including former executives from some of the most successful beauty companies in the world." - Christie Brinkley



Miss B


No comments:

Post a Comment