Wednesday 14 December 2011

WW Soothing Cleansing Milk for Sensitive Skin


I like trying new things, especially skin care products, and especially if it is affordable and available. When it comes to cleansing mediums, I prefer a cleansing milk. Not a cream, a milk. See Now wash your face! I have a normal-combination skin, so it works for me. I recently bought Woolworths Soothing Cleansing Milk for Sensitive Skin. When I am unsure about a product, I go for the medium I like in the sensitive range, as there should be less fragrance and potential irritants in a "sensitive" product.

A month later, I am not impressed with this cleanser. It is more of a cream than a milk. It is thick and feels heavy (unlike it's tester that I tried before purchasing). I've used other cleansing CREAMS that were lighter than this cleansing MILK. Having said that it was a cleansing milk (less drying than a cleansing gel/foam), after about 2 weeks, my skin felt a bit dry. Definitely dryer than before I was using it, and I hadn't changed anything in my regime, but the cleanser. This was unexpected and equally annoying. Thank goodness I knew how to handle it.

It's not all bad. It's great for quick makeup removal in the shower, but I have a makeup remover/pre-cleanser and it's not something that other cleansing milks/creams can't do. I like the packaging. It has an easy to use "pump cap" that you can turn to "close" once opening. Great for travelling. Other than that, there is honestly nothing, in my opinion, that makes Woolworths Soothing Cleansing Milk for Sensitive Skin stand out from the rest. I definitely would not buy it again (unless of course they reformulate).


Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment