Friday 6 December 2013

Day-to-Night Makeup

My latest video for rubybox is up, and it shows you a simple way you can take your makeup from day to night at your desk. Of course, there's not just ONE way to do this, so I'll be doing a post about other ways you can adjust your makeup from day to night.



I thought it appropriate for this time of the year, as there are many end-of-year functions, after work meet-ups and cocktails happening and not everyone has the time to rush home and change outfits/hairstyles/makeup completely.  

Of course, this is useful for any time of the year. Many people have places to be after work and want a little more from their makeup.

I used Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio in Rose Vintage, Bourjois Khol and Contour in Brun Design and Bourjois Rose Exclusif lipgloss in the video, which were sent to me by rubybox. Thanks, Rubies. I'll be doing full reviews on all the products soon, so keep an eye out for it. I am thoroughly impressed with Bourjois products, and am especially obsessed with their Rose Exclusif lipgloss, and haven't worn another lip product, other than lip balm, since receiving it. I'm wearing it right now.



Miss B



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment