Tuesday 7 January 2014

#BeautyTipTuesday: Nail care

Helloooooooo!

Happy New Year! :-)

I'm so excited about this year. I'm not going to go all "this is my year" on you, don't worry, I'm just super excited. About the new year. Every year. I ate too many Fizzers in the last week. Including today.
Haha.

Anyway...

Welcome to Beauty Tip Tuesday, my new feature, where I get to share some more beauty tips. You're welcome to share your beauty issues and struggles via email or leave a comment below, and I'll try my best to give you some simple tips to make life that little bit easier. :-)

Today's tip is about nails. Well, more specifically, fingers.

We all know that removing our nail polish/finish product, especially if you have gel nails or artificial tips that require soaking off in acetone, can leave the skin around our nails (and our fingertips) dry and sensitive. So next time you remove your nail polish, coat your cuticles and the skin around your nail with vaseline, body butter, cuticle oil, olive oil, lip balm, conditioner or my latest household obsession, coconut oil. Sometimes I'm very impatient when it comes to removing nail polish so I just apply one of the aforementioned mediums to both my hands, as I would hand cream. So because your hands/fingers are wonderfully coated, you don't lose as much moisture from your skin and cuticles. Easy, right?

Try it and let me know how it goes.

Miss B


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment