Wednesday 5 February 2014

#BeautyTipTuesday: Oops, I squeezed out too much product...

...brought to you on a Wednesday because my laptop loves me sooooo much.

Sometimes we're in a hurry, and you know how it goes: you get toothpaste on your cleavage and in your hair, you wash your hands and end up with water splashed on your clothes in your pelvic area, you put foundation in your hair and your hair serum on your face, you squeeze out waaayyyy more product than you need. Of course, you don't have to be in a rush for these things to happen, as I have proven to myself almost daily.

My hands are sometimes stronger than I realize and I end up squeezing/pumping out too much product and then I swear at myself and let out a few heavy sighs. Even my dogs have picked up on this, and they do it before I even get the chance. Kids. Smh. Well, since you can't put it back as that will compromise the hygiene of the product, as well as increase and promote oxidation, we have to find ways of using it, right? It doesn't have to be the end of your product-economy-world. Here's what you can do with "extras":

1. Cleanser: If it's good enough for your face, it's good enough for the rest of your body.

2. Eye product: Apply the excess to any potential perioral lines (around your lips) and nasolabial folds (from the "outside" of your nostrils to the outer corner of your lips). You can also apply it to your cuticles, especially if you're using a richer, creamier eye product.

3. Moisturizer: Your facial care routine should extend to your neck and decollete, but if you don't already do that, any extra moisturizer should definitely go there. And if you still have left, your boobs and shoulders can get some lovin', too. In that order. Or not.

4. Sunscreen: No such thing. Put it everywhere. More! A little more than that. EVERYWHERE!

5. Hand cream: Elbows, knees, feet. It hardly ever happens, but when I squeeze out too much hand cream, my elbows do a happy dance. And can your heels ever get enough cream? C'mooon.


What do you do when you squeeze out too much product? Have any other tips and tricks?


Miss B


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment